Monday, March 24, 2014

Yee-Haw and Whatnot.

Round Up this past weekend was, well.... it happened. I spent the days leading up to it fighting a sinus infection and fever which gave my mother hope she could hold me hostage at home instead of releasing me to the wild wild west [campus] to get crazy, get wild, to party, to get loud. But as luck and modern medicine would have it, I was ready for action promptly at three o'clock Friday afternoon. Without further adieu, I give you a rough timeline of my weekend:

Friday 3pm: Walk to dorm with the world's finest, expressing our excitement in every other sentence. I learn what the term "fiend" means.

Friday 4:30pm: I go to a crawfish boil but avoid the crawfish because I don't like crawfish.

Friday 5:00pm: chug chug chug chug chug chug chug

Friday 5:07pm: freshman freshman freshman freshman

Friday 5:18pm: Do something crazy! Do something crazy! Do something crazy! Do something crazy!

Friday 5:25pm: Keg stand! Keg stand! Keg stand! Keg stand!

Friday 9:00pm: Fall in love with Waka Flocka (brought to you ~live~ by ATO)

Friday 11:45pm - Saturday 9:30am: ????????

Saturday 1:00pm: Fed, burped, and bathed.

Saturday 2:00pm: Chipotle burrito bowl FTW.

Saturday 2:50pm: Reunited and it feels so good >>Waka Flocka : take two<<

Saturday 3:04pm: Touching way too many sweaty smelly frat boys at one time.

Saturday 3:50pm: Come up for air. Then back at it for White Panda and ASAP.

Saturday 5:00pm: The best tasting gulp of water I've ever experienced. **break time**

Saturday 7:30pm: Pool House aka the boulevard of broken dreams.

Saturday 7:39pm: Hop the fence because of unwelcome visitors (men in blue, duh)

Saturday 8:00pm: What would Round Up be without a 'lil Towers Turn Up?

Saturday 10:20pm: Party like it's 1999 at Sammy. I express my desire to be wed to a Jewish man.

Saturday 11:56: Kacie makes moves. 'Nuff said.

Sunday 1:00am: Hop The Fence Because of Unwelcome Visitors - The Sequel

Sunday 3:07am: Goodnight Moon! Goodnight Waka! Goodnight Beer Soaked Round Up Jersey!

There is something magical about being rammed up to hundreds of hot, sweaty, hairy, sticky college kids and rocking to the musical stylings of Waka Flocka. I'm just not sure if it's good or bad sorcery yet. Overall I give this weekend a sold 9.4/10. Only reduction is because of the armpits my face unfortunately came into contact with at Sigma Chi's darty featuring Waka. With time I think I'll block those memories from my mind.

In the next five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes until next Round Up, I'm going to measure my year with love; love of dry clothes; love of waking up feeling refreshed, not hungover; love of unbruised skin; and love of my friends and memories from this remarkable weekend. *s'cute*

No comments:

Post a Comment